1. Always assume that your rifle is loaded until you have checked and established otherwise.
2. Always check that your rifle is unloaded before mounting or dismounting the silencer.
3. Ensure that no particles within the silencer will impede the progress of the bullet.
4. When shooting, check on a regular basis that the silencer is still firmly fitted to the rifle.
5. When cleaning the silencer, gloves should be used to protect against lead dust.
6. Always use shooting glasses
7. Note, that a silencer fitted to a gun will increase pressure, wear and tear of mechanical parts.
8. Always make sure, that the silencer used is made for the caliber and ammunition used.