Introducing the newly developed SAISub Machine Gun SMGA1:
The SAI Sub Machine Gun SMGA1 can be made in a variety of versions and set-ups according to costumer request.
|Type:||Sub machine gun/machine pistol|
|Caliber:||9 mm Parabellum|
|Rails:||Top- and side rail.|
|Barrel:||185 mm, ported with gas holes.|
|Grips:||M4 type and front stick grip.|
|Rear stock:||6 positions|
|Bolt type:||Closed bolt|
|Magazine:||Hovea/CG type, capacity 36 cartridges in double stack|
|Lenght:||770 mm – 845 mm|
|Trigger:||3-position, (S-F-B) Safe-Fire(Single Shot)-Burst(salvo)|
|Calibration:||Calibrated for standard super sonic 9 mm P ammunition. (Bullets leaves barrel with sub-sonic speed, because of gas bleeding inside silencer casing.)|
- 4 rails possibility.
- With or without integrated silencer, or with removable SAI silencer.
- Different barrel lenghts.
- With folding rear stock, with or without front grip.
- Open, delayed or semi delayed blowback, or closed bolt versions.
- Several magazine options.
- Trigger systems; S-B, S-F-B, S-F-3B-B.
- Bull-pup version.
- Right or left hand operation.
GOVERNMENT ORDERS ONLY.